Rubbing an ice cube on your face can have phenomenal results!
Most people have some sort of skin care routine, whether it is an elaborate ritual with all kinds of creams and lotion or simply washing their face before bed. It’s good to take good care of your skin because we put our faces through a lot during the day.
have you ever tried rubbing ice cubes on your face?
The weather, the heater, makeup, the sun… We put our skin through a lot, so a bit of regular skin care wouldn’t hurt. Most people think of a jar of some sort of cream or lotion when they think of skin care. Other people also visit a beautician from time to time to get pampered. Unfortunately, a treatment at a beautician’s can be quite expensive. Before you know it, you’re out of 100 euros for a facial treatment. One of those facial treatments that can give you glowing skin is called Skin Icing. Cooling the skin with compresses causes new cells to be produced and a radiant face as a result. But did you know you can save yourself a lot of money by just applying this treatment at home?
Go to the next page to read all about how this works!
Skin Icing has some great benefits. We think it might just become your new favourite beauty regime! These are some of its amazing benefits:
- It improves your blood flow. This means your skin will look more fresh and youthful and it’ll have a healthy glow as well.
- It reduces pimples, redness and other irregularities and will make your skin look a lot more smooth.
- You’ll look more awake because the coldness is a very effective cure for dark circles around your eyes. It reduces swelling, so say goodbye to those bags under your eyes! To enhance the effect, you can mix some cucumber through the ice cubes as well.
- It minimises your pores and makes sure your skin is smooth. This makes it the perfect basis for makeup; it’ll look better and stay put for much longer.
- Regularly applying the icing technique can reduce and prevent wrinkles.
So, how do you apply the Skin Icing method? Mix together water with green tea, cucumber juice, rose water, lemon or chamomile tea and pour this into an ice cube tray. Let it freeze in the freezer so the next morning, you can take out an ice cube. Wait a minute or two so that the ice isn’t ridiculously cold anymore. Wrap the ice cube in a plastic baggy or a paper towel – it’s best if the ice cube doesn’t come into direct contact with your skin because extreme cold can damage your skin, and that’s not what you want. Move the ice cube over your face in circular motions. Do this every morning and you’ll be astounded by the result!